An Urban Christian Fiction that’s happening to so many women.
Follow a very naive Christian woman’s story as she learns the dangers of Desperation…
Meet Lailah, a woman of true Christian values that struggles between her fear that she may never find the right man to share her life with and her prayer to God to bring him in her path. What can happen if she lets herself stray from His loving embrace? What can happen if she allows desperation to overtake her? Let her guide you through her inner thoughts, self-doubt, insecurities, and fears as she finally meets her one and only – or is she letting herself believe that she does? In the end, is he her way to pure romantic bliss or a great disguise for a pathway leading somewhere else?
Strengthen your faith in the One who knows who the right one is for you and when it is the right time for you to meet the love of your life – even though it may feel like it takes a long time for marriage and romance to come.
- Are you a devout Christian single that feels you’ll never find a husband?
- Are you thinking of just letting go and settling with just anyone?
- Are you tired of the wait?
- Are you looking for a good husband and to be happily married?
- Are you needing answers about finding love and how to be happy?
- Do you fear that maybe God has forgotten you and left you alone with no hope?
Get this amazing inspirational women’s fiction by Sherylynne L. Rochester and let it remind you of what you may be forgetting; that God always has the best in store for us and all He asks for is simply our patience and faith.